Thursday, January 31, 2013

Supervisor Meetings about Report


I have started my report a few weeks ago. When I was done with my first draft I send an email to my supervisor together with the report and asking if I could plan a meeting for us to go over the report. The emails I send and received for that I have put below.


 I then had the meeting with my supervisor, she put comments on my report and explained the comments and mentioned how to improve etc.
She then send me the file later on with the report including the comments. The email is put below:

I went of and improved my report. Later I send her the second draft asking for another meeting. These emails are again listed below:

We did not have a meeting discussing the report this time as all the comments were put into the file. I then went of and improved it again. This became my final draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment