Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Personal Project Proposal


I had to hand in my PP Proposal form, this form is also known as Appendix 4. Most of it is straight forward. All the proposals of all Yr10 students will be printed out and hung up anonymously in the staff room.
The asigned supervisors will choose a project (or projects) that interests them, so the PE teachers likely will choose a project related to PE, art teachers will (likely) choose an art project, and spanish teachers will choose someone who wants to do their whole project in Spanish.

My project is partially Physics, partially Technology. How this clock works and how the weights are all part of Physics. The actual making of the clock itself is more Technology.

I will now be assigned a Supervisor in the coming weeks, who will guide me throught this PP, and if I ever have any questions I have to go to her. We will have regular meeting were she will check if I am on track and doing the right things.

No comments:

Post a Comment