Thursday, June 21, 2012

Technopolis Brussels

With school I went on school camp to Brussels this year. It was from (date) to (date). We visited the trenches and some other WWI related things. On the last day right before we would go home we went to a museum called Technopolis. We had to look throught the museum and later do a few assignments on what we saw for our Sciences. But then I came accross one exsibition and it had a model of how the clock works. I got all excited and started taking lots of pictures, but then after actually reading what the model does I realised that I already knew everything what was happining. They just explained and showed how one teeth turns 60 times quicker that the other. Which if you read my previous post I already knew and explained. But if you didn't really understood how my theory (and now fact) worked you can read what they said in the museum and hopefully you'll understand now.

(Find and place the photos of Technopolid here)

No comments:

Post a Comment